Imposing, manorlike building, errected after reformation of 1529. The buildingsite belonged to the former hospital of the monestery of All Saints. The renaissance south wing with the oviel tower added in 1622, in 1737 the baroque west wing. Bombardment on the 1st of april 1944.
The content presented here is provided and updated by regional/local tourist offices, which is why Switzerland Tourism is unable to guarantee the correctness of the contents.