This original rural Art Nouveau building, converted into a hotel in 1904, is located in the centre of the village of Flühli and was completely renovated in 1988. The rooms are furnished in the cosy original style, while some also have modern elements. Equally suitable for both summer and winter sports, next to the UNESCO Biosphere Entlebuch, beautiful Kneipp facility. Events for up to 250 people can be accommodated. Member of the Swiss Guild of established chefs.
This Romantic and Swiss Historic Hotel in Lugano is a personally managed oasis of well-being. In the 200-year-old patrician house, each room is individually decorated with antique furniture. Beautiful, dreamy garden and cosy Ristorante La Sosta with its romantic atmosphere and light Mediterranean cuisine.
This museum is dedicated to Brother Klaus (Nicholas of Flüe, 1417-1487), father and hermit, farmer and visionary, politician and mystic, and Switzerland's only saint.