The castle at Wülfingen was built between 1644 and 1647 by Hartmann Escher. It underwent reconstruction and renovation in 1767. It has operated as a country inn since the 19th century and has been in the hands of the city of Winterthur since 1911.
17 km from Lugano, this hotel is located in the hills of the wild and romantic Malcantone. The Albergo is composed of two typical Ticino houses with a courtyard and beautiful gardens. Some rooms are newly renovated. Small conference room, swimming pool and tennis courts. The restaurant with its Italian cuisine is especially known for homemade pasta, saddle of lamb and game.
The Hotel Alte Herberge Weiss Kreuz was opened in 2000 as a culture and adventure hotel. It is located in the centre of the village on the Cultural Trail "Via Spluga", and has 16 rooms, with a total of 34 beds, in a legendary historic setting. The wines in the restaurant with its regional cuisine are mainly from the Bündner Herrschaft and Italy.