Special Commendation 2000: The guesthouse 'Rössli' in Mogelsberg, a model village when it comes to retaining its ancient structure, was constructed after 1785 either by Johann Ulrich or Johann Jakob Haltiner to a commission from Johann Georg Lenggenhager. The imposing log cabin style construction, faced with shingle, has a completely preserved exterior including impressive rows of windows encircling the three main storeys as well as a curb roof with four curving gables pointing in all four directions of the compass.
Special Commendation 1999: The Restaurant Obstgarten in Oberlangenhard was established in a well-maintained timber-frame construction deriving from the 18th century. In 1974, the building was stripped to reveal its original timber framing. The fine guest lounge still dates principally from the 19th century.
Special Commendation 1998: The castle at Wülfingen was built between 1644 and 1647 by Hartmann Escher. It underwent reconstruction and renovation in 1767. It has operated as a country inn since the 19th century and has been in the hands of the city of Winterthur since 1911.