Construction of this park began at the same time as the villa in 1900 at the request of industrialist Sidney Brown, co-founder of Brown Boveri & Cie. Additional expansions and redesign took place up until 1910. The villa houses the Museum Langmatt with its significant collection of French Impressionists. Admission to the park is free and the estate is open daily except Mondays from March to November. During the opening times of the museum, the cafeteria and patio are also available. On the summer solstice on 21 June, the traditional Picnic is held in the Park.