The Mythenregion includes Brunni-Haggenegg, Holzegg, Handgruobi-Rotenfluh and Ibergeregg. The region is particularly popular with families in winter and with nature lovers in summer. With its many Alpine inns and restaurants, the region provides good value for money to all those who enjoy their comforts.
The Mythenregion is a diverse area for hikers and climbers. One highlight is the challenging hike up the Grosser Mythen with its impressive 360° panorama. The rope park in Brunni promises plenty of fun and exciting moments for both young (there’s a kids exercise course) and old. And climbers will not want to miss a visit to the Schijen climbing garden on the Ibergeregg.
In winter the Mythenregion is an inexpensive family ski area with parking right by the slopes. Winter sports offerings include 14 facilities (11 ski lifts and 3 cable cars), ski schools, winter hiking paths and snowshoe trails, toboggan runs and not least the Mythenpark – Central Switzerland’s freestyle funpark.
- Mythenpark – the fun park with endless obstacles is an extraordinary experience.
- Kabi Snow Park – where young guests really feel at home.
- Mythen round trip hike from the Rotenfluh towards Sattel-Hochstuckli – ideal for families, schools and clubs.
- Breathtaking views on the Grosser Mythen – the efforts of the climb are soon forgotten.
- Handgruobi night sledging – fun for young and old
(every Friday and Saturday from the end of December to the start of March)
- Mythen Style Men – the highlight in the Mythenpark (February)
SBB RailAway leisure shop
Combined offer: journey using public transport and leisure offer (also for existing tickets) to Mythenregion