- Day and night the rainforest is full of life and activity. Countless animal species enliven the jungle where a large variety of plants species can be found. In the tropical gardens Papiliorama and Nocturama in Kerzers, visitors discover the fascinating world of the tropics without having to fly half around the world.
- Over 1000 tropical butterflies and rare colibris live here. Visitors can make unusual obervations among the animals in Nocturama. The roof's cupola turns daylight into a fullmoon night. At night, large floodlights imitate daylight. This enables the visitor to observe during daylight hours the lively play of sloths, bats, night monkeys and anacondas, who are active at night.
- The Jungle Trek is an extraordinary experience: tropical forests, mangrove swamps and orchid ponds take visitors to far-off places without having to travel any distance. These are accompanied by freely roaming toucans, pink spoonbills, iguanas and many more of our feathered friends and animal species.
RailAway combined group offer
- From the Rail Service Helpdesk 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min. from the Swiss fixed-line network)
- At railway station ticket counters
We recommend that you book early, i.e. at least 1 week before the start of your journey. Please note: You can only obtain this reduced RailAway combined offer at the points of sale given above.