The toboggan run with the leisure park and in particular the rope park offer thrills and pure leisure fun. Families that like to hike can enjoy the great experience offered by the Männi the Sparrow Adventure Path. In the winter the Atzmännig alp turns into a family skiing area. A night ski piste and marked snowshoe trails complete the offerings.
Beautiful walking country with superb views of the Churfirsten, Säntis, Glarner and Schwyzer Alps. Atzmännig also offers fun for all the family with a summer toboggan, trampoline, Nautic Jet jump and Monza railway for kids as well as an extensive children's playground.
Atzmännig has 8 km of pistes for both beginners and experienced skiers and snowboarders. Night skiing is also available from Wednesday to Friday - snow conditions permitting, of course. Night skiing followed by a delicious fondue in the cosy Brustenegg ski hut is an especially popular combination. Atzmännig also has its own ski and snowboard school.
- Rope park – fun and thrills at lofty heights. Eight parcours with various levels of difficulty require dexterity and the ability to coordinate.
- Toboggan run – high-speed descents to the valley on the 700 meter toboggan run
- Leisure Park – slide tower, Monza Railway, Nautic Jet, Schiffli Pond, trampoline, Euro Bungee and lots more
- Männi the Sparrow Adventure Trail – the adventure trail for families tells the story of the cheeky sparrow Männi
- POD houses, wooden igloos – the “tent” made of wood on the camping site