The central square has been completely redeveloped and is now the centre of the resort where people can meet up. Located in front of the Chapel of the Ascension, you can discover lots of activities and events organized by the Tourist office and its partners.
In summer, the village of La Tzoumaz, located in the heart of an unspoilt and beautiful countryside, has a wide range of sports and family activities to offer. The choice includes themed walks, mountain bike and scooter trails, a tennis court, a swimming pool and playgrounds to enliven your days in the summer sun. You can also take part in the various activities and events organized by the resort, to experience the local culture, the flavours of the local products and to discover the heritage of this alpine region.
In Winter, La Tzoumaz forms part of the 4 Vallées domain which covers 410 km of pistes. Whether a novice or an expert, there are lots of options which will, without a doubt, satisfy everyone. The area of La Tzoumaz-Savoleyres consists of 55 km of pistes and is accessible from La Tzoumaz or Verbier. Here you can enjoy superb slopes offering excellent snow conditions. On the north facing slopes, the snow stays in good condition and on the south slopes you can take your time in the sun. So whether you are a fan of skiing, snowboarding, sledging, snowshoeing, ski touring, ice skating or just relaxing in the sun, everyone will enjoy La Tzoumaz.
- Sledge Run - daredevil sledgers, family, groups and beginners. Come and discover our fabulous 10 km sledge run and be thrilled by its captivating corners!
- Snow shoe trails (13.5 km) - La Tzoumaz has 3 snow shoe trails, for relaxed strolls or more energetic outings.
- Saxon - The famous bisses or irrigation canals running through La Tzoumaz, including the famous Bisse de Saxon, provide a refreshing alternative for hikers.
- Maison de la Forêt - an exhibition area dedicated to forestry and the starting point of the Sentier des Sens (Senses Trail), will delight young and old in search of adventure.
- Tour du Mont-Fort - The famous bike trail "Tour du Mont-Fort" connects La Tzoumaz with the resorts Nendaz and Verbier.