This Romanesque church is located high above the village of Prugiasco. Built in the 11th century, it was originally dedicated to St. Ambrosius.
1 - 30
In the interior, Romanesque and Late Gothic frescoes can be admired. The bell dating from 1676 broke several years ago, but it was subsequently restored and has been ringing since December 7, 2008, the Day of St. Ambrosius.