The chapel dedicated to St. Mary sits on a hill above Osogna. It was built on the ruins of a medieval castle. Dating back to the 16th century, it was restored in 1972. The winged altar is the work of Ivo Strigel from Memmingen (1494). At its center, St. George and St. Markus are depicted, on the inner sides are the images of the saints Jacob and Wolfgang, on the outer sides Christopher and Anna Metterza.