- Unpack but once and relax at the Alpin Sherpa Hotel in the heart of Meiringen and just across the street from the train station — your convenient gateway to the rest of Switzerland.
- Enjoy a comprehensive meal program, including Swiss breakfast and local specialties for dinner each day in the hotel.
- Explore many of Switzerland’s most spectacular destinations with the opportunity to customize the experience with individual activities.
- Journey out by rail, funicular, cable car, lake steamer, bus and mountain lift with an included first-class Swiss Pass.
- Participate on included walks designed for all ages that will inspire you amid stunning Alpine beauty.
- Cruise the tranquil waters of Lake Thun, Lake Brienz and Lake Lucerne, travel to the resort town of Zermatt and admire the towering Matterhorn, and climb aboard the Simplon Alpine railway and visit the Italian towns of Domodossola and lakeside Locarno.
- Learn from local experts who will add an insider’s knowledge to your experience, including lively talks on Swiss history, culture, languages and their unique government.
Day 1: In Transit from North America
Day 2: Meiringen
Day 3: Meiringen/Magisalp/Brienz
Educational Focus: Why Meiringen?
Day 4: Kandersteg/ Oeschinensee
Excursion: Scenic Kandersteg
Day 5: Interlaken
Excursion: Idyllic Interlaken
Day 6: Thun/Berne
Excursion: Transcendent Thun
Day 7: Grindelwald
Excursion: Glittering Grindelwald
Day 8: Meiringen
Day 9: Zermatt
Excursion: Zermatt and the Mythic Matterhorn
Day 10: Lucerne
Excursion: At Leisure in Lucerne
Day 11: Domodossola
Day 12: Meiringen
Excursion: The Art of Nature
Day 13: Lucerne
Excursion: Luminous Lake Lucerne
Day 14: Meiringen
Day 15: In Transit
Day 16: In Transit
Transfer to the Zürich airport for the return flight to your gateway city.