A landscape of «national park quality», Switzerland’s only national park, mineral water springs and the Engadin Bad Scuol, the top international ski area of Samnaun/Ischgl, a rich Romansh culture and the UNESCO World Heritage Site Convent of St John in Müstair, duty-free shopping and much more. These are just a few of the highlights of the Engadin Scuol Samnaun holiday region.
Summer is the time to make the most of the border triangle area with its over 800 km of biking routes and 1,500 km of hiking trails. A dense schedule network makes it easy to explore the entire region. Use of mountain railways, local buses, post buses, the Rhaetian Railway and some spas is even included in the price at some hotels and accommodation venues.
Three completely different snow sports areas attract skiers to the slopes in the Engadin Scuol Samnaun holiday region. Top of the list is the largest ski area in the Eastern Alps, the Silvretta Arena Samnaun/Ischgl with its 238 km of pistes, over 40 rail and lift facilities plus the world’s first double-decker cable railway. The ski resort of Motta Naluns Scuol Ftan-Sent boasts 80 km of pistes and family-oriented offerings. A real insider’s tip is the small resort of Minschuns/Val Müstair.
- The only Swiss National Park.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site Convent of St John.
- UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Val Müstair - Parc Naziunal.
- Engadin Bad Scuol plus over 20 mineral water springs.
- Duty-free shopping in Samnaun.
- International Spring Snow Festival - celebrate the end of the winter season in Samnaun along with world-famous stars (April).
- National Park Bike Marathon - once around the Swiss National Park on one of Europe’s most scenic bike marathons (August).
- ClauWau - ring in the start of the winter season with the Santa Claus World Championship (November).
SBB RailAway leisure shop
Combined offer: journey using public transport and leisure offer (also for existing tickets) to Engadin Scuol Samnaun