Before or after a trip to the rope park a visit to the Längeneywald forest adventure path is well worth the time as well. The 1.5 km trail leads through the mystical forest and, at 10 informative spots, provides information on the development of the trees and forest.
Arriving by car
• from Bern / Freiburg direction Schwarzenburg - Riggisberg
• from Belp (on leaving the motorway) direction Schwarzenburgerland - Riggisberg - Gurnigel
• then access from the state road Rüscheggraben-Rütiplötsch to Rüti (by Seilgraben) directly via the short, steepish decent to Längeneybad.
Arriving by public transport
• by train from Berne to Schwarzenburg, then by PostBus to Rüschegg-Heubach (daily, route 611). Marked trail to the Rope Park / Längeneybad (30 minutes)
• by train from Bern / Thun to Toffen or Thurnen (view timetable) then by PostBus to Rüti, stop Laas (daily, route 323). Marked trail to the Rope Park / Längeneybad (20 minutes)