Lake Museum Kreuzlingen

Kreuzlingen

Kreuzlingen: Hafen Seegarten

Kreuzlingen: Hafen Seegarten

Share contents

Vielen Dank f��r Ihre Bewertung
The history of navigation and fishing on Lake Constance (Upper Lake and Lower Lake) and, as a special attraction, paintings of Lake Constance and surrounding landscapes are on display. The museum was built in 1717 as a granary, wine cellar and wine press of the Augustine Monastery in Kreuzlingen. In 1894 it was converted to a farm.

W��hlen Sie eine andere Ansicht
f��r Ihre Ergebnisse: