Situated on the EPFL Campus with a capacity of 3,000 seats, the SwissTech Convention Center is the perfect location to welcome your scientific congress. The Gala Technology allows to modify the configuration of the rooms in a matter of minutes. For example, the main auditorium with 1,750 seats could be modified in a reception room which could host a gala dinner for 1,000 guests. This flexibility is a real added value for event organizers, because it allows them to imagine original and unexpected set-ups and host their entire event under one roof saving money and time. The fifteen breakout rooms are also modular thanks to removable walls which adapt the size and capacity according to the needs.
- Situated on an University campus
- Cutting-edge technologies
- First fully automated center of the world
- 18 rooms from 300 to 3,000 seats
- 5,000 m2 exhibition area
- Winner of the "Best Swiss Convention Center 2016"
- Free Wi-Fi high speed
- The Moon Race : 1 day, 3000 people
- The Brain Forum 2015 : 3 days, 1500 people
- European Space Agency - EUCLID : 4 days, 700 people