Concert in the Castle:
- VE 29.08.2014 at 8pm: Rome, 1620 "Que dolce tormenti", by the Ensemble La Gioannina (France)
Concerts in the Church St-Théodule in Gruyères :
- SA 30.08.2014 at 8 pm : Londres, 1650 "Henri Lawes, Le musicien poète", by the Ensemble La Rêveuse (France)
- SU 31.08.2014 at 5 pm : Londres, 1600 "Anthony Holborne, The Fruit of Love", by the Ensemble L'Archéron (Luxembourg)
Lute-making's course and public's visit of the course :
- Every day from 9 am to 6 pm at the Castle of Gruyères, construction of a venetian "théorbe" with the lute-maker David van Edwards (GB).
Exhibition at the Calvaire:
- Every day from 10 am to 6 pm, pictures about the lute-making's stage of last year and instrument's exhibition from the last festivals.
SA 30.08.2013 at 5 pm: Public presentation of the instrument, which would be constructed during the festival, and apero at the Institut La Gruyère
Cité médiévale de Gruyères
Rue du Bourg
Prices - Concerts Ticket's and Abo's selling onsite 1 hour before the concert - Adults: CHF 25.- (abo 3 concerts: CHF 65.-) - Members of the Association Guitare & Luth: CHF 20.- - AVS/Students: CHF 15.- (abo 3 concerts: CHF 35.-) - Under 16 years old: free Entry to the castle to visit the festival: CHF 10.- / CHF 8.50 / CHF 3.- Information et inscriptions email@example.com www.anselmus.ch
The content presented here is provided and updated by regional/local tourist offices, which is why Switzerland Tourism is unable to guarantee the correctness of the contents.