- Hagenwil, water castle with restaurant
- Winterthur, International Photo Museum
- Aarau with its cobblestone Old Town and the cafés along the Aare
- Solothurn, the most beautiful baroque city in Switzerland, Champ-Pittet
- Pro Natura Centre in the “Swiss Camargue”
The careful planning of a tour will ensure that you also derive the maximum pleasure and enjoyment from it. Please take the time to contact the local information centre and enquire about route and weather conditions before setting off. Your intended trail may be fully or partially closed, depending on the time of year and weather conditions.