The Mythenregion includes Brunni-Haggenegg, Holzegg, Handgruobi-Rotenfluh and Ibergeregg. The region is particularly popular with families in winter and with nature lovers in summer. With its many Alpine inns and restaurants, the region provides good value for money to all those who enjoy their comforts.
The Mythenregion is a diverse area for hikers and climbers. One highlight is the challenging hike up the Grosser Mythen with its impressive 360° panorama. The rope park in Brunni promises plenty of fun and exciting moments for both young (there’s a kids exercise course) and old. And climbers will not want to miss a visit to the Schijen climbing garden on the Ibergeregg.
In winter the Mythenregion is an inexpensive family ski area with parking right by the slopes. Winter sports offerings include 14 facilities (11 ski lifts and 3 cable cars), ski schools, winter hiking paths and snowshoe trails, toboggan runs and not least the Mythenpark – Central Switzerland’s freestyle funpark.
- Mythenpark – Central Switzerland’s funpark with over 20 obstacles and attractive events.
- Mythen rope park in Brunni – guaranteed fun for young and old.
- Schijen climbing garden on the Ibergeregg – gets those climbers’ pulses racing. Grosser Mythen – peak at 1,899 metres with restaurant and breathtaking 360° views.
- City Night Session - The Hofmatt in Schwyz is converted into the Little-Mythenpark. On Friday skiers and on Saturday snowboarders overcome the obstacles at the Back Yard Bang (November).
- Mythen Style Session - Big Air Contest at Mythenpark with several kickers (February).
SBB RailAway leisure shop
Combined offer: journey using public transport and leisure offer (also for existing tickets) to Mythenregion