The St. Antöniental, a side valley in Prättigau, is a unique discovery! Superb routes lead mountain hikers over famous crossings such as the gigantic “Swiss Door” leading to neighboring Austria. Back in Switzerland, one can’t help but marvel at the emerald-green waters of the Partnunsee lake, which is not wrongly described as one of world’s most amazing mountain lakes. Those with high intentions can take Graubünden’s first official via ferrata (2818m) to the Salzfluh – after which you’re wise to consider the rewards of a cozy mountain hut by the Partun pond or spending a while in the modern St. Antönien mountain hotel.
Besides various homely mountain dwellings, small hotels, B & B establishments as well as holiday apartments for single persons or even large groups are discovered in St. Antönien.
During summer St. Antönien offers everything imaginable associated with mountain holidays: Space, stunning nature, via ferrata, climbing gardens, mountain lakes and well kept and clearly signposted bike and hiking paths.
Come winter, when Mother Nature spreads her blanket of snow over Prättigau, warming tiled stove ovens add to the heartwarming charm of this winter paradise for tours, skiing and snowshoe-walking. And of course the snow-sure Walser village at an altitude of 1450 meters above sea level presents an ideal starting point for all kinds of tours - and beckoning mountain summits for novices as well as the experienced. And in close-by Davos Klosters a small and nostalgic ski-lift offside the busy pistes adds to fun and adventure.
- Fantastic climbing region – with Graubünden’s first official via ferrata leading to the Sulzfluh (2818 m) and diverse climbing gardens for families and beginners.
- Partnunsee lake – with rowing boats and open-fire grill spots.
- Ski touring paradise – the selection of ski tours – from demanding Alpine routes to leisurely and enjoyable trails – in a small area is almost unbeatable.
- Typical Walser village (on the Walserweg path) – the centre of the village with numerous old houses, the 500-year-old church and the village museum creates a homely atmosphere.
- St. Antönien Summer Folk Music – beginners and advanced players can play their musical instruments during the week-long stay (July).
- Ländlerchilibi Partnun – country Fair and Openair in hospitable Alpine-hut ambiance (August).