From the idyllic hilltops you will have an impressive panoramic view of Central Switzerland’s Alps with the Rigi, Pilatus and Titlis mountains.
The Seetal offers tangible living culture, sports and entertainment. Well-constructed hiking and biking trails criss-cross the valley and link the two lakes and castles. The villages are dotted with lidos and restaurants that offer fish specialties.
Lakeboats regularly ply Lake Hallwil from one lakeshore to the other. Well-preserved architecture testifies to the Middle Ages in the Seetal valley and can be visited: Lenzburg Castle, perched on a hilltop, the moated Hallwyl Castle, the fortified Wildegg Castle, Heidegg Castle and the Nünegg Castle Ruin.
- Cruises on Lake Hallwil
- The Old Town of Lenzburg
- Heidegg Castle in Gelfingen
- Hallwyl Castle in Seengen
- Lenzburg Castle
- Wildegg Castle
- Schongiland Adventure Park in Schongau
- Fishing-on-the-farm in Römerswil
- Hiking Loop around Lake Hallwil, (22km)
- Baldegg Monastery near Hochdorf