In this preserved and unspoilt environment, the visitor can enjoy the most varied and seasonal activities in a pastoral setting. Firmly anchored in ancestral and typical traditions, its museum charts the marked development of the town and its surrounding region. Renowned as a cultural meeting place, the city boasts folk markets, livestock fairs, salons, exhibitions, theatres, concerts and shows which attract a very diverse public audience. The culinary arts remain the focal point for many visitors to Gruyère, and each year the local restaurants offer Bénichon feast menus alongside regional specialities.
- Situated at the foot of the pre-Alps, Bulle is an ideal place to stay or make a stopover
- Fabulous sign-posted hiking trails throughout the region
- A huge range of mountain and water sports
- Discover the museum and its exhibitions
- Visit the city and its shops
- Taste a typical Gruyère fondue, guaranteed to make you feel good