In summer you can choose from over 500 km of marked walking, hiking and mountain paths. The crystal-blue mountain lakes and gushing waterfalls provide a welcome refreshment. Every holidaymaker in the Jungfrau Region gets the spectacular views of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau thrown in for free. The landscape has also been awarded the status of a UNESCO World Heritage site.
The three regions Grindelwald-First, Kleine Scheidegg-Männlichen and Mürren-Schilthorn together offer a total of 213 km of ski runs ranging from fast to leisurely, and from six to twelve kilometres in length. A total of more than 40 percent of the ski runs are equipped with snow-making machines. In the Jungfrau Region however, non-skiers also get their money’s worth: 100 kilometres of winter footpaths enable you to explore the mountains on foot. Furthermore, with its countless toboggan runs, the region is a real paradise for tobogganing. Amongst them is the longest toboggan run in the Alps.
- Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe – since 1912 the Jungfrau Railway has been bringing tourists from the Kleine Scheidegg through a tunnel under the Eiger North Face to the Jungfraujoch Station at almost 3500 meters above sea level.
- Kleine Scheidegg – the Kleine Scheidegg is located directly at the foot of the Eiger North Face. It is the watershed dividing the two Lütschinen valleys.
- Grindelwald-First, including First Flyer – you will get the best view from the First vantage point (2167 meters). With the First Flyer you will be able to soar through the air on a cable, covering a distance of nearly 800 meters and achieving speeds of up to 84 kilometers per hour.
- Schynige Platte – since 1893 the cogwheel train has been transporting nature lovers and hiking enthusiasts from Wilderswil near Interlaken to Schynige Platte, the starting point of beautiful hiking tours and mountain trails.
- Schilthorn – the highest peak in the Bernese pre-Alps offers a panoramic view of the breathtaking mountain scene
- International Lauberhorn Races, Ski World Cup
- World Snow Festival
- Inferno Race
- Skicross World Cup
- SnowpenAir Concert
- Mendelssohn Music Week
- Eiger Bike Challenge
- Inferno Triathlon
- Jungfrau Marathon