Magnificent vantage points and extensive walking opportunities as well as a variety of adventures in the Swiss Holiday Park are the highlights in the small village. The accommodations, from sleeping on strawbeds to a four-star hotel, offer a wide range of options. The central location makes the idyllic village an ideal starting point for mountain tours and lake cruises.
Hiking tours on the Swiss Path through Tell’s home village or on the numerous routes around the mountain village of Stoos are very popular. The Fronalpstock summit is reached in a comfortable weatherproof cable car. This imposing vantage point offers an impressive panoramic vista of ten Swiss lakes, and a vertical view down to the Rütli and across Central Switzerland as far as the Jura.
Morschach-Stoos offers plenty of winter fun. Various draglifts and chairlifts as well as a children’s snowfield (Kinderskiland) with magic carpet grant access to 35 kilometers of ski pistes, cross-country tracks, sledding and airboard pistes, winter hiking and snowshoe trails. The Swiss Holiday Park with its wide range of indoor activities and Wellness offerings is an ideal addition to the winter sport options
- Panorama Trail Morschach – a walking tour around the village with notable scenic vantage points.
- Swiss Holiday Park – large adventure pool above Lake Lucerne.
- Fronalpstock – summit with magnificent views over 10 Swiss lakes.
- Kinderland Openair in the Swiss Holiday Park offers everything a child’s heart may desire (August).
- Pfarreichilbi – a small but typically Swiss parish festival with a large supra-regional flea market (August).