Filisur is the westernmost Engadine village built along a single street. It has been entered into the national inventory of cultural treasures and is considered one of the best-preserved Engadine one-street villages. Here traditions and customs are alive and well. The perfect place for visitors with a knack for exploration and discoveries.
- Engadine village – authentically preserved and car-free.
- Landwasser Viaduct – The world famous-bridge on the UNESCO World Heritage Route.
- Llama trekking – a winterhike with a difference.
- Belfort Castle Ruin – the former residence of the bailiff Albula.
- Alpine Marathon – Filisur is the finish line of a section of the K30 Swiss Alpine Marathon, a festive mood is guaranteed (June).
- Village Market – large-scale village market with vintage tractor show and live music (September).
SBB RailAway leisure shop
Combined offer: journey using public transport and leisure offer (also for existing tickets) to Filisur