Inspiring Meeting Hotels
The traditional seminar rooms are a throwback to past times, with inspiring names such as Knights' Hall, Castle Lounge, Hunters' Lounge etc.
Other group spaces in the castle tower, gallery or in the open air by the lake in fine weather. The large roof terrace at the hunting lodge or the rustic wine cellar are ideal for receptions. Authentic supporting programme of traditional activities.
- The Höllgrotten caves in Baar
- Ethnic bow and arrow shooting in Merlischachen
- Raft-building in the park
- Rigi/Seebodenalp excursion
- Rigi rope park
- Curling/ice-hockey in Merlischachen
Room "Astrid Hall"