The old water tower of Baden was built in 1905 with a height of 12 meters. In 1985 it was replaced by a new 34.5-meter tower, very close to the restaurant Baldegg. It is supported by four pillars, approximately 18 meters high, followed above by the slide chamber, the service water chamber and the chamber with firefighting water. In 2004 the height of the tower was increased by another 4 meters. An information panel shows the location and names of nearby villages and hills as well as the foothills and the Alps.