Experience the fascination of chocolate tasting and chocolate moulding - and even disguise yourself as a praline if you so wish. What kind of chocolate-lover are you really? Come and find the answer at Chocolat Frey. Chocolate moments for you, your friends and family.
- Chocolate Trail: Fascinating facts about chocolate - from the plant to that sweet moment
- Chocolate Show: An image-rich experience with extensive tasting
- Chocolate moulding at Chocolat Frey: Create 2 chocolate bars of your own
- I am chocolate: What kind of chocolate-lover are you really?
- Praline Box: Dress yourself up as a praline
- Café Frey with shop to round off a delightful visit
NEW: Poème Frey chocolate attraction with Röbi the robot, new chocolate and a live packaging machine. Select your favourite saying from 44 Poème texts.
- Getting here: At the Aarau train station take the no. 1 bus that goes to Buchs and get off at the "Industrie" bus stop.
- Note: Shop and café with terrace and playground. You may visit these without a ticket. See our website for details and prices of chocolate moulding lessons.
- Info: Phone 062 836 24 25
SBB RailAway leisure shop
Combined offer: journey using public transport and leisure offer (also for existing tickets) to The new visitor centre at Chocolat Frey