The famous weekly markets and annual fairs took place on these squares. The Town Hall 1539-42 was erected as a large merchant house, cloth store, grain store and town hall. Now the home of the city council. 1745/46 and1898 1900 redesigned and renovated encompassing the pictures of the histories by Carl von Häberlin (1900). Impressive gargoyles in the form of a dragon head.
The content presented here is provided and updated by regional/local tourist offices, which is why Switzerland Tourism is unable to guarantee the correctness of the contents.