Also called Zeitturm. 1367 first mentioned. Like all town gates, a outer bailey with trapdoors was added on in 1520. Guarded the important thoroughfare to and from Hegau. Destroyed during the bombing in 1945, then rebuilt trueto the original.
The content presented here is provided and updated by regional/local tourist offices, which is why Switzerland Tourism is unable to guarantee the correctness of the contents.