The protestant church Romanshorn was built by the Zurich architects Pfleghart and Häfeli and dedicated in 1911. The church proudly sits on a hill far west from the old village center of Romanshorn; its main entrance is located on the east side. Noticeable on this building is the contrast between a rather cold exterior and a warm interior atmosphere. The mighty paneling with sandstone from St. Margarethen and the exterior metal works exhibit features of castle architecture.
The content presented here is provided and updated by regional/local tourist offices, which is why Switzerland Tourism is unable to guarantee the correctness of the contents.