The history of this inn goes as far back as 1364, although the current building structure dates from the 17th century. Between 1990 and 1992 the building was completely renovated in cooperation with the Department for the Preservation of Historic Buildings and Monuments. The 3rd generation of this family-owned guesthouse manages it with much dedication and cultural sensitivity. The halls can accommodate between 20 and 100 guests.
Butterbur, common spotted-orchid, wild thyme – medicinal herbs and plants flourish on the lush meadows of the Val d’Err.