Hotels in Switzerland
Respecting the environment –
- Hilton Hotels: "We Care": 4 main factors: Energy efficiency, waste reduction, water efficiency and minimisation of air pollution. Significant savings in the various Swiss Hilton Hotels through consistent practice
- Manotel: 6 Manotel hotels in the heart of Geneva maintaining 10 concrete measures for sustainable development.
- Sunstar Hotels: Sunstar is committed to sustainability in every dimension: Economy, ecology and the social sphere are all in equilibrium. Sunstar was the first hotel group to guarantee carbon neutral vacations worldwide. The hotel’s total CO2 emissions are offset in high-quality projects through myclimate. On a voluntary basis, guests furthermore have the opportunity to make their arrival / departure carbon neutral.
- Swissotel: Improved waste management, sparing use of energy and water, and optimisation of the entire value chain.
- Novotel: Member of Green Globe, international certification programme.
Respecting the environment – Kuklos: Around Kuklos there is a theme trail on the topic of renewable energy. The trail highlights 11 energy sources that represent our future
Respecting the environment – Grisons Congress Ticket: Allows seminar participants and congress visitors to get to their venue in the Grisons simply and unceremoniously, including luggage transport; valid from a Swiss railway station. Or incl. check-in together with production of boarding pass on the return journey. 2nd Class: CHF 44, 1st Class CHF 66.
Sustainability – Carbon Neutral Winter Holiday Packages - environmentally friendly holiday deals.
Unique to the Alps, 5 carbon neutral winter packages for skiing and hiking holidays are offered during the winter holiday season. The background, how it works and the concrete measures for implementing these carbon neutral winter holidays are explained in more detail in a study.