Fleury - dried meat

Fleury - dried meat

The preparation of this Valais speciality dates back to ancient times, and has been honoured and maintained by the Fleury family. The dry, perfumed Valais air and the region's regular breezes enable the dried meat to fully mature while in a still...more

Provins

Provins

The cooperative was established in 1930. With some 23% of Valais production and 10% of Swiss production, it is now the largest producer of Swiss wines. Today Provins is Switzerland's most awarded cellar due to the quality of its products,...more

In the secluded Val de Bagnes

In the secluded...

Glaciers, giant snow-capped mountains, black cows and simple villages...more

Art/Architecture: Des Trois Couronnes

Art/Architecture:...

This building dates back to 1609. "Vidomnes" (administrative...more

Fleury - dried meat

The preparation of this Valais speciality dates back to ancient times, and has been honoured and maintained by the Fleury family. The dry, perfumed Valais air and the region's regular breezes enable the dried meat to fully mature while in a still environment. Bon appétit!

Provins

The cooperative was established in 1930. With some 23% of Valais production and 10% of Swiss production, it is now the largest producer of Swiss wines. Today Provins is Switzerland's most awarded cellar due to the quality of its products, especially the "Mâitre de Chais", "Grand Métral" and "Crus des Domaines" lines.

In the secluded Val de Bagnes

Glaciers, giant snow-capped mountains, black cows and simple villages define the Upper Val de Bagnes, one of Switzerland's largest nature reserves and almost unknown to the outside world.

Glaciers, giant snow-capped mountains, black cows and simple villages define the Upper Val de Bagnes, one of Switzerland's largest nature reserves and almost unknown to the outside world.

Art/Architecture: Des Trois Couronnes

This building dates back to 1609. "Vidomnes" (administrative representatives of the bishop of Sion) used to live here. A stone plaque above the ancient door is engraved with the coat of arms of the bishop François-Joseph Supersaxo. the building was restored in 1964 and is now a restaurant.