An idyllic location surrounded by mountains and alongside a clear mountain stream. The historic building has been renovated with great care and offers 15 simple rooms, some with their own bathroom. In culinary terms, the emphasis is on local produce and original preparation. A stylish dining room, a cosy Stüva with fireplace and a large sun terrace. The Fextal valley is car-free and guests are collected from the valley by bus. The ideal starting place for walks, cross-country and ski tours. Includes a playground outside the hotel. Free wireless LAN.
This original rural Art Nouveau building, converted into a hotel in 1904, is located in the centre of the village of Flühli and was completely renovated in 1988. The rooms are furnished in the cosy original style, while some also have modern elements. Equally suitable for both summer and winter sports, next to the UNESCO Biosphere Entlebuch, beautiful Kneipp facility. Events for up to 250 people can be accommodated. Member of the Swiss Guild of established chefs.
The Hotel de la Gare in Courgenay was awarded special mention for "the evocative restoration of the building and its interior and the continued use of the building as it was meant to be used.
Solothurn is known as the most beautiful baroque city in Switzerland, renowned for the architecture favoured by the ambassadors of the King of France who resided here from 1530 to 1792 – hence its epithet of the “City of Ambassadors”.