With the aid of a modern and extravagant space and lighting concept, watches and artifacts from the IWC’s over 140 years of history are beautifully presented.
The "Hallen für Neue Kunst" (New Art) in Schaffhausen has been the leading museum for European and American art development since 1965. Its exemplary presentation has been on display since 1984 on 5,500 m² of permanent installations.
An old city with 171 bay windows and artistically painted facades, a majestic fortress above the town, with a guard who has been ensuring law and order since 1377. A visit to the city of Schaffhausen is like a journey through time.