You are holder of a Swiss Travel System ticket. These tickets are available to persons with permanent residence outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- Your ticket is your personal ticket and is not transferable
- Please sign your ticket before beginning your journey and present it to the conductor together with your passport or identity card
- If you have an „open date“ ticket, please have it validated at a station ticket office before beginning your journey
- Your ticket is valid from midnight of the first day of validity until 5.00 a.m. on the day following the last day of validity
- A refund is only possible if you return your ticket to the issuing office before the first day of validity, or before the period of validity is entered for an open date ticket
- A partial refund is only possible in the following cases:
– Illness or accident against presentation of relevant proof documents
– Presentation for refund at the place where the journey is discontinued
– A confirmation from a railway office can be produced
- Your ticket will not be replaced if it is lost or stolen
Swiss Half Fare Card:
- The Swiss Half Fare Card entitles you to purchase an unlimited number of tickets at a 50% reduced rate for all tours marked with a continuous or dotted line on the route map. Show map of validity
- The Swiss Half Fare Card is valid for one month (= 30 days)
- The Swiss Half Fare Card is not valid as Swiss Museum Pass
Subject to change without notice.