- Montreux, the new Modern Times Museum Chaplin’s World
- Gstaad, detour to the much vaunted Lauenensee
- Brienz, Ballenberg Open-Air Museum
- Einsiedeln, monastery and Black Madonna
- Werdenberg, castle and village with its medieval timber houses and population of 60
The “Tour de Suisse” for electric bikesSeven lakes, rustic valleys, traditional villages: the journey leads up hill and down dale – a joy for e-bikers – right across the typical image of Switzerland. From Lake Geneva to the Gruyères where the fabled Cailler chocolate com- petes with the legendary Swiss cheese. From fashionable Gstaad to the dream- like setting of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. Through fabulous panoramic views over the Brünig to Lake Lucerne, to Lucerne itself and then on to the pilgrim village of Einsiedeln. Finally, the route follows along Lake Zurich and Lake Walen to the expanse of the Rhine valley and on the Direttissima to Lake Constance.
The careful planning of a tour will ensure that you also derive the maximum pleasure and enjoyment from it. Please take the time to contact the local information centre and enquire about route and weather conditions before setting off. Your intended trail may be fully or partially closed, depending on the time of year and weather conditions.