ToursWould you like to know how chocolate is made? Where the ingredients come from, how they are processed and packaged? What makes Swiss chocolate so special? Have your questions answered by the expert guides.
- Interesting film about the manufacture of chocolate
- Guided tour of the museum and factory
- Plenty of opportunities to taste chocolate!
- Great value in the factory shop
We offer tours in various languages from Monday to midday on Saturday. A charge is made for the tours and they must be booked in advance.
Public tours are only available to individuals or families. Groups of eight people or more must register as a group and make a separate appointment. Public tours take place (almost) every Wednesday afternoon and on Thursdays at 2 p.m. during the holidays. (A charge is made, but there is no need to book in advance.) Please consult the current schedule under factory tours at www.schoggi-land.ch.
Extra ServicesWould you like to start your trip with coffee and croissants or round it off with a drink? Are you passionate about chocolate? Have you been dreaming about a chocolate tasting session for ages? If so, please check our wide range of services:
- Coffee and croissants / chocolate or nut croissants
- Drinks for companies and private individuals
- Chocolate tasting sessions
- Birthday tours for old and young with many little gifts during the tour, followed by coffee and cake/gateau or a drink.
Dear Sirs/ Madams we would like to start up a new business( chocolate shop). kindly send us the required quotations , price lists and the franchise process you apply at your company. thank you for your cooperation. Waiting your soon reply Rama Allawe Public Relations Manager Doha Enterprise Company www.dohaenterprise-qa.com Mobile nb:66274547 Tel: 44327712 Fax: 44327713 P.O.BOX:1077