One night each in the Kreuzlingen and Stein am Rhein youth hostels incl. breakfast buffet, bike transport to and from home, carriage of luggage from hostel to hostel, route guide “Rhine route No. 2” with maps, travel documentation, route information on barrier-free restaurants and toilets as well as Helpline 7 days a week from 8.00-20.00, with car support if required.
First barrier-free offering in conjunction with Swiss Trails
- Adults in a multi-bed room CHF 210.-
- Adults in a double room CHF 260.-
- Additional booking fee of CHF 40.- per order (irrespective of the number of travellers)
- Day 1: Individual travel to Rorschach (luggage and poss. bike transport from home address). Start bike tour on the signposted national Veloland route “Rhine route No. 2” from Rorschach to Kreuzlingen, carriage of luggage from Rorschach to Kreuzlingen, overnight accommodation in Kreuzlingen Youth Hostel. It’s barely 200 metres from your bed to Lake Constance – or, as the locals affectionately call it, the “Swabian Sea”. The lakeside park is large and planted with huge trees.
- Day 2: Continue your journey on the signposted national Veloland route “Rhine route No. 2” from Kreuzlingen to Stein am Rhein incl. carriage of luggage, overnight accommodation in Stein am Rhein Youth Hostel, now barrier-free after 50 years. In addition to barrier-free access, the refurbished hostel offers a holiday programme to meet the requirements of modern guests. The entrance area, reception and self-service facilities on the ground floor have been renovated.
- Day 3: Continue your journey on the signposted national Veloland route “Rhine route No. 2” from Stein am Rhein to Schaffhausen incl. carriage of luggage, individual return journey home from Schaffhausen (carriage of luggage to your home address).
- 15 May - 26 Oct 2014