This ticket entitles you to travel to and from a Swiss border railway station or airport to your holiday destination. But that’s not all. It also gives you a 50% discount off train, bus, boat and mountain railway travel during your entire stay. The Swiss Card is perfect for holidaymakers who would like to spice up their stay with a few excursions.
|2. Class||1. Class|
|1 month||195 CHF||276 CHF|
With the Family Card, children aged from 6 to 16 travel free of charge!On request, a Swiss Family Card is provided free of charge, entitling children aged from 6 to under 16 to travel free if accompanied by at least one paying parent.
Advantages at a glance
- Journey to and from a Schweizer Grenzbahnhöfe or airport to your vacation destination Show map of validity
- 50% discount off travel with trains, buses, boats during your stay
- Children under the age of 16 travel free of charge when accompanied by at least one parent holding a Swiss Family Card
- The transfer to and from your holiday destination must be via the most direct route
- Only persons domiciled outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to purchase this ticket
- Listed EUR, USD and GBP prices are non-binding. If paying in EUR, USD or GBP in Switzerland, the prevailing CHF exchange rate shall apply