Advantages at a glance
- Journey to and from a Schweizer Grenzbahnhöfe or airport to your vacation destination Show map of validity
- Children under the age of 16 travel free of charge when accompanied by at least one parent holding a Swiss Family Card
Swiss Transfer Ticket
|2. Class||1. Class|
|1 month||141 CHF||226 CHF|
With the Family Card, children aged from 6 to 16 travel free of charge!On request, a Swiss Family Card is provided free of charge, entitling children aged from 6 to under 16 to travel free if accompanied by at least one paying parent.
The Swiss Half Fare Card Combi costs CHF 60.- to the same advantages as the Swiss Half Fare Card.When purchasing a Swiss Travel Pass Flex or Swiss Transfer Ticket, the additional Swiss Half Fare Card Combi is obtainable at the same time.
- The transfer to and from your destination must be via the most direct route
- This ticket cannot be purchased in Switzerland. It is available from all foreign Swiss Travel System points-of-sale or from our Ticket Shop
- The purchase of a Print@Home Swiss Transfer Ticket through sbb.ch is subject to the SBB General Terms & Conditions of Business.
- Listed prices in EUR, USD, GBP are non-binding. If paying in EUR, USD, GBP in Switzerland, the prevailing CHF exchange rate shall apply
- Only persons domiciled outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to purchase this ticket