NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees (and members of their immediate family and household) of Sponsor, all of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies; and all other individuals and entities associated with the development, fulfillment, or supply of Contest are ineligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Sponsor: Switzerland Tourism
3. How to enter: To enter, visit www.myswitzerland.com/ngt between June 18 on or about 09:00:00 am ET – 08:59:00 am ET July 19 , 2012, answer the question correctly and fill in your details. In order for an entry to be eligible the terms and conditions need to be accepted, entry form needs to be fully completed and the question answered correctly. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor not responsible for the failure of Contest entry form to reach Sponsor in a timely fashion. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this contest. Limit one (1) entry per person/per e-mail and/or mailing address.
4. Random Drawing/Odds: Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, on or around August 6 2012. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
5. Prize: Two round-trip SWISS Economy tickets from any Swiss International Air Lines gateway in the U.S.A. (Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Newark, Miami, and San Francisco) to Zurich or Geneva, Switzerland and two first class Swiss Passes valid for 8 consecutive days on the Swiss Travel System network of public transportation. Approximate value $4,372. Trip must be completed by 31 MAY 2013. Subject to blackout dates, and availability at time of booking. Prize must be accepted as awarded with no substitution. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part. Winner and travel companion must travel together on same itinerary. Travel companion must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence. Tickets and travel are valid on Swiss International Air Lines operated flights only. No frequent flyer mileage may be accrued. Certain other restrictions may apply.
6. No Prize Transfer or Substitution: No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or vouchers.
7. Notification: Potential winner will be notified by phone or email on or about August 6, 2012 and will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days of mailing of prize notification. If winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8. Conditions: Reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in Contest and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by winner regarding the Contest or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants, winner and travel companion agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, strikes or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified.
9. Disclaimers: (i) Sponsor not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor's servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel or terminate this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. (v) In the event this Promotion is cancelled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii) or (iv), Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. (vi) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vii) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (viii) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor's good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
11. Winner List: To obtain the name of the Winners, send a self addressed, stamped envelope, to be received by November 15, 2012, to: “Where’s Andrew’ Trip give-away, Switzerland Tourism, 608 Fifth Avenue, New York NY 10020. Do not send any other correspondence to this address.
© 2012 Switzerland Tourism. All rights reserved.