Incentive activity summer
The Engadin is a paradise for bikers of all kinds. With a rented "Flyer" electric bike, even less athletic two-wheel enthusiasts can tackle the mountainous terrain with ease. For riding a "Flyer" means travelling comfortably from one scenic highlight to the next with half the effort and twice the pleasure. Even riding against the notorious Maloja wind or mastering the long and challenging ascent up the Bernina Pass is child's play.
Incentive activity winter
VIP Snow Night Corvatsch
For the VIP Snow Night the Corvatsch lets the ski runs shine like jewels in the night. The guests have the whole Snow Night ski run at their exclusive disposal. The VIP Snow Night is also a culinary adventure. Short: Everything is possible at the VIP Snow Night at Corvatsch. Exclusively for groups.
By the way: Every Friday the Corvatsch opens the longest illuminated ski run in Switzerland at 7 p.m. until 2 a.m. for everyone.
Price per person: CHF 25.-
- Bookable from Saturday until Thursday from 7 p.m. until approx. 10 p.m.
- Perfectly groomed ski runs
- First class night skiing experience for a price of CHF 4'500.00 (Minimum number of 50 participants)
Services provided by the Convention Bureau
- Information, advice and delivery of quotations
- Researching hotels and various locations
- Arranging indoor and outdoor activities