Incentive activity summer
Visit of wine cellar
The Valais is the most extensive wine-growing region in Switzerland. We organize your hike through the Valais vineyards from Martigny to Leuk. Of course, a visit of a wine cellar with a wine tasting can’t be missed.
- Classical wine trail: Duration 2h30
- Per guide max. 20 people
Incentive activity winter
The Alpine Gorge
Accompanied by a mountain guide who knows the area well, you climb through the frozen gorge using tyroliennes (cable pulleys), hanging bridges, ladders, iron pegs and steel cables. You climb past frozen waterfalls in a bizarre landscape of rock and ice.
- Duration: 3 – 4 hours
- Suitable for: 4 – 50 people
Services provided by Valais Tourism
- Detailed information and advice
- Hotel offers through our partners
- Create tailor-made programs for incentives