Once a convent church. Erected in the 12th century influenced by the Hirsau reform. Iconoclasm of reformation destroyed interior with the exception of the choir stalls and their paintings. 1583/84 conversion into a Protestant church. In the 19th and 20th century various conversions. 1561 church tower that was struck by lightning, dismounted; the other tower slightly skew and with spindled roof.
Las informaciónes aquí presentadas son actualizadas por las oficinas de turismo regionales/locales, por lo que Suiza Turismo no asume garantía alguna por su contenido.