A symbol of the avant-garde, the La Miroiterie commercial building is located in the centre of the Flon platform directly in front of the main square. It is clad in cushion-like, translucent membrane that is illuminated at night. This makes the building appear lighter than air while allowing the daylight to shine through. The wall-less floors are supported by a visible, oblique steel structure.
The basin of this prestigious fountain dates back to 1557 and the Justice statue dates back to 1585 (this is a copy). Along with the town hall, it has witnessed the growth of the town through the years.