Together with the chapels at Bleusy and Planchouet, this is one of three "mayens" (old alpine chalet building) chapels. From the beginning of the 1920's onwards, certain inhabitants looking for tranquillity and fresh air built the first chalets in Rairettes. With some "mayens" property owners from Nendaz they decided to build the chapel in order to avoid having to travel as far as Nendaz for Sunday mass. The chapel dedicated to The Blessed Virgin Mary was consecrated on August 15th 1930. The journey on the cross decorating the slate walls adds an original touch.
Le informazioni qui riportate sono curate dagli enti del turismo regionali/locali: Svizzera Turismo non può perciò assumere alcuna garanzia relativamente ai loro contenuti.