The sun-blessed Val Lumnezia, also known as the "Valley of Light", consists of the villages of Cumbel, Morissen, Vella, Degen, Vattiz, Vignogn, Lumbrein and Vrin. Whether it's sport, relaxation or culture, the varied natural and cultural landscape, adorned with cozy mountain huts and numerous churches and chapels, offers fascinating experiences for all ages. It’s an ideal backdrop for active recreation.
Sports enthusiasts find a plethora of offerings on the numerous hiking and biking trails as do all those who are interested in cultural sights. In Davos Munts a bathing lake invites visitors to relax and cool off. The Open Air Lumnezia, which takes place every year against the backdrop of impressive mountain scenery near Degen, is the highlight of the summer.
피츠 문다운(Piz Mundaun)(2064m)과 피츠 세츠너(Piz Sezner)(2,310m) 사이에 있는 스키 구역의 눈은 매우 훌륭하며, 17개의 리프트가 운행되고, 대부분 쉽거나 보통 난이도를 지닌 120km에 이르는 슬로프가 1,200~2,300m 고도 사이에 만들어져 있다. 스키를 타지 않는다면 85km의 눈길을 걷거나 수 많은 썰매 코스에서 썰매를 달리며 즐거운 시간을 보낼 수 있다.
- Greina – a high plateau, six kilometer long and one kilometer wide. A breath-taking natural landscape with a unique biotope.
- Vrin – the prize-winning mountain village of Vrin lies at 1448 meters above sea level, at the back of Val Lumnezia.
- Collection of enormous mountain crystals from Péz Regina – the unique, 1000 kg group of mountain crystals can be admired in the schoolhouse of Lumbrein.
- Bathing lake Davos Munts – Idyllic bathing lake above Vattiz, located at 1,300 meters above sea level, appeals to children and adults alike.
- Bike Marathon Lumnezia in Obersaxen – Annual marathon in a majestic natural landscape (July).
- Lumnezia Openair – the charming festival with its musical delights is a highlight of the summer (July).
- Val Lumnezia Cinema Festival: six films are shown on six evenings, in a locale amidst the impressive mountains (August)