The Red House, a gabled stairs structure with a large tower containing living quarters, is located in the Mitteldorf area of Vaduz.
The house gets its name from the dark-red colour the building has had since the middle of the 19th century. Documents show that work began on another construction on the same site several centuries earlier, before being abandoned in the 15th century. The Red House's many owners over the years include the St. Johann Monastery.
Since 1807 the building has been in the possession of the Rheinberger family. Egon Rheinberger - a famous painter, sculptor and architect from Liechtenstein - extended the Red House between 1902 and 1905.
Visitors to the Red House can only view it from the outside.
본 페이지에 게재된 정보는 스위스 내 해당 지역 관광청에서 직접 작성한 것으로, 스위스정부관광청에서는 잘못된 정보에 대한 책임을 지지 않습니다. 이점 양해의 말씀드립니다.